Thursday 17 July 2014

Kim Kardashian's Fan Spent $30,000 To Look Like Star

A 24-year-old woman who apparently became obsessed with
Kim Kardashian spent $30,000 (about N5million) to look like
the reality star.
Claire Leeson, a resident of the Essex, England, admits spending
an estimated $30,000 on breast implants, hair extensions, spray
tans, makeup and clothing to emulate the 33-year-old star.
According to Leeson, the extreme measures she’s taken to look
more like Kardashian were done in an attempt to gain self-
confidence after being bullied as a teen.
loved last years birthday style ! xxx
4:47 PM - 13 Jul 2014
claire louise leeson
@claireleeson_x Follow
11 RETWEETS 37 FAVORITES
"I’ve had my teeth whitened, then I wanted my boobs enhanced
… and with pictures [of Kardashian] explained to my surgeon
that I wanted to look like this," she said. "I also wear bum
padding — it’s a silicone base. Pants with silicone inside."
Leeson says the pads "feel very real" but is planning on having
surgery to increase the size of her backside, because "my bum
is never going to be as big as Kim’s is," the lady came out.
When the woman realized she resembled the reality star, Leeson
decided to make herself look Kardashian in every aspect of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment