Wednesday 30 July 2014

Yoruba actress Omotunde Ogundimu critically ill, in need of financial help

Popular Yoruba Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu, who has
been off the movie scene for a while now, is presently
battling with fibroid.
According to reports, the mother of three needs about
N500,000 to undergo surgery to have the fibroid
removed.
Recounting how the problem started, Omotunde told
Nigeria Films thus:
“I noticed it last year before my husband passed away.
Anytime we had intercourse, I would always bleed. I
took it for something else, so I didn’t really pay
attention to it. But when he became sick and we
couldn’t have intercourse any more, it (the bleeding)
stopped. Then, I didn’t have time to study it at that
period too.
“But what I noticed is that my menstrual circle
changed, so I would menstruate twice in a month with
very heavy flow. So, at that time, I just felt it was one of
the signs of menopause because I am way above 40.
But last year, I had to go to the hospital to complain
and the doctor said I had fibroid, even before the tests
and scan were conducted. When the scan was done, it
was discovered that the fibroid was fully grown in my
womb,” she explained.
Soliciting for help, the Actress admitted that she
doesn’t have that kind of money because she has been
single-handedly taking care of her three children who
have been in school since the demise of her husband.

1 comment:


  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:(perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us(perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete